Wednesday, May 16, 2007

SIIA brownbag


I recently spoke on a panel for an SIIA brownbag in Manhattan. The topic was "Tapping into User-generated Content".

The video is here.

I'm the goofy looking guy on the left. Somewhere along the line I seem to have developed facial expressions that make me look like I have a misaligned jaw.

Despite how uncomfortable I might look, I really enjoyed this speaking engagament. The other panelists were really sharp and I enjoyed chatting with them. I particularly like when we bounded off on a discussion of development and market research. I'll probably dedicate some lines of text to that in a later blog post.

In case you don't want to watch the video, our main message about that is "don't do so much market research".

SIIA was great. Ed Keating and Laura Davis were great hosts, and Heidi Cohen was a very capable moderator.

No comments: